- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
Hudapack Glendale Heights, IL
- 42,000 sq. ft. heat treating plant
- Offers low temperature annealing and bright stress relieving of low, medium, high carbon and alloy steels.
- Continuous link and mesh belt heat treating under atmosphere for the processing of high and medium carbon steels and ductile iron. Continuous austempering is the preferred method for the heat treatment of spring steel.
- Our black oxide line offers rack or barrel processing.
- Salt to salt heat treating methods are uniform, quick, efficient, economical and environmentally responsible. Heat treating operations include neutral hardening, austempering, martempering and tempering application. Automated salt to salt process provides uniform heating, minimizes distortion, eliminates formation of damaging oxide scales, and repeatability of process. For ferrous and non-ferrous alloys.
The Glendale Heights operation runs 24/7. This means when you choose Hudapack, along with our other two facilities, we can offer competitive lead times with the quality you require. Hudapack offers daily pick up with multiple tractor trailers and tandem axle straight trucks to serve you.
The Glendale Heights plant is conveniently located from US 20. Take Bloomingdale Road to E. Lincoln Avenue.
Hudapack Metal Treating, Inc.
550 Mitchell Road
Glendale Heights, Illinois 60139
Phone: (630) 858-0505
Fax: (630) 858-1313
For driving directions to our Glendale Heights, Illinois operation, please click the “Directions” link.