- About Us
Hudapack Elkhorn, WI
- 40,000 sq. ft. heat treating plant
- Specializing in atmosphere hardening including carburizing, carbonitriding, neutral hardening, carbon restoration, annealing, normalizing, stress relieving and cryogenic treatment. State-of-the-art batch internal quench furnaces insure precise process parameter control. Hudapack processes parts to meet demanding straightness specs. We also offer secondary services such as black oxide and plating. Our atmosphere hardening line is complimented by our Franklin plant capabilities.
- Induction hardening of fasteners, shafts, gears and other parts requiring selective hardening, including automatic fastener hardening of self-tapping screw tips. Bowl feeder lines capable of 6,000 to 20,000 parts per hour.
- Vacuum processing including stainless steel solution annealing, precipitation hardening, homogenizing of cast structures, normalizing, aging and tempering. Also tool steel and high-speed steel hardening. Nitrogen or argon gas quench to prevent scaling or decarburizing.
- A complete metallurgical lab for testing specifications is on premise.
The Elkhorn operation runs 24/7. This means when you choose Hudapack, along with our other two facilities, we can offer competitive lead times with the quality you require. Hudapack offers daily pick up with multiple tractor trailers and tandem axle straight trucks to serve you.
The Elkhorn plant is conveniently located and easily accessed in the Elkhorn Business Park, just off I-43 (Hwy. 67 exit) south to O’Connor Drive left. O’Connor becomes Koopman Lane.
Hudapack Metal Treating, Inc.
979 Koopman Lane
Elkhorn, WI 53121-2023
Phone: (262) 723-3345
Fax: (262} 723-3752
For driving directions to our Elkhorn, Wisconsin operation, please click the “Directions” link.