QUALITY ASSURANCE Hudapack makes a significant commitment to meeting the quality requirements of our customers. All three facilities are ISO registered. Both Elkhorn and Glendale facilities are CQI-9 compliant.
HUDAPACK’S INVESTMENT IN EUROTHERM CONTROL & MEASUREMENT As part of our Quality Assurance initiative, Hudapack has invested in Eurotherm control and measurement solutions for the heat treatment industry in our Elkhorn, WI and Franklin, WI facilities. Eurotherm, by Invensys, is a global leader in furnace control solutions. Eurotherm benefits the operation of our facilities, documents quality assurance, and helps control costs for heat treating of customer parts by:
- Optimizing the heat treatment furnace control process.
- Reducing waste through increased accuracy of furnace control and specialist control algorithms.
- Optimizes energy and power usage.
- Curtails rework and reduces scrap by improving consistency and repeatability.
- Increases plant availability by using Eurotherm’s plant proven reliable heat treat control systems.
- Reduces and eliminates paper trails by utilizing extensive data management, archive and reporting facilities.
- Enhances personnel productivity with a structured view of plant operation and training.
- Decreases the risk of human errors with secure recipe management systems and advanced control strategies.
- Improves information flow with seamless integration to our business systems.
TESTING LAB Hudapack’s state-of-the-art microhardness tester and Rockwell hardness testers reflect the specialized equipment which our Quality Department employs to meet our customers’ needs. Other capabilities include case depth determination, Magnetic Particle Inspection, Photomicrography and metallurgical analysis and examination